Friday, January 25, 2008

Kutna Hora


This is probably going to be a boring post, but I just wanted to mention what we did today. It's 5:45 on Friday evening and we just got back from Kutna Hora- a medieval town- where we saw St. Barbara's Church which was absolutely beautiful:



The tour was a little longer than I would have liked. I wish we could just go to some of these places and explore on our own rather than have to follow a tour guide. We spent like 20 minutes in one tiny room-- I need to just go and look at everything at my own pace.

But after the church we went to lunch and then went to the Bone Church, the reason why I truly went to Kutna Hora today. I am really happy that I decided to bring out my camera for photo today. I can't wait to develop the pictures and see how they came out. I took some pictures, or I should say Danielle took some pictures, with a digital camera of the bone museum:



So overall, it was a good first day excursion-- I'm looking forward to going away for the weekends now though.

2 comments:

JacquelineMcMahon said...

jamie, thanks for the link to the scenes of death. stay well.

susan said...

that church is beautiful... i can't wait to visit you. by then you should be a full fledge tour guide. luv ya